Welfare offer place a bet online_stanton movies_free login link alternatif?fun88
Our LGBTQ Wellness Services offers you quality health care in?a safe? and culturally responsive environment.? Every patient who receives care at Cedar River Clinics is treated with dignity and respect.
- Annual Exams (pelvic & breast)
- Pap Smears
- Screenings and Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
- Cancer Screenings:? Breast, Cervical, and Prostate
- STD Testing & Treatment
- HIV Testing
- Birth Control
- Hormone Therapy
- Insemination Services
- Safer Sex Education
- Screening & Referrals for Obesity, Diabetes and Dyslipidemia
- Screening & Referrals for?Mental Health Issues and Addictions.
Transgender?Services:? Based on a Informed Consent Model (ICATH)
- Hormone Therapy for Female to Male (F to M or FTM)?and Male to Female (M to F or MTF)
- Surgical Referrals for Gender Reassignment, Breast, and Cosmetic Surgeries
- Postsurgical Follow Up:? Genital Reassignment, Breast, and Cosmetic Surgeries
- Clerical Services for Transgender Clients – ID documentation?
Please call us to check appointment availability at our clinic locations.
For information about what to expect during your appointment, check out our
LGBTQ Wellness Appointments video.
This program launched in 2013 funded in part with a grant from Pride Foundation.